Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I made my film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead, I literally was fat, sick and nearly dead. I was overweight, loaded up on steroids and suffering from an autoimmune disease. I knew I had to drastically change my lifestyle. So I traded in my junk food diet and only drank fresh fruit and vegetable juices for the next 60 days. I lost the weight, got myself off all medication and truly Rebooted my life. Now I could never imagine returning to my old ways again. And you kw what? If I can do it, so can you! JOE CROSS Joe has distilled all he's learned during his incredible journey of transformation into The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet. Now you too can take control of your diet and improve your health by consuming more fruits and vegetables. It really is that simple. When you consume only juice, your system is flooded with an abundance of vitamins, minerals and nutrients that help your body stay strong and fight disease, so The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet is the perfect way to power up your system and lose weight, increase your energy levels and think more clearly. The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet includes healthy inspiration for your kitchen with Joe's favourite juice, smoothie, salad, and other vegetable-focussed recipes to help you feel more energised and healthier than ever. Includes 3-day, 5-day, 10-day, 15-day and 30-day Reboots And for more recipes from Joe Cross, try The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet Recipe Book.
- Author BiographyJoe Cross' personal story of transformation was chronicled in the documentary Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead, which has been seen by more than 20 million people worldwide. The incredible response to screenings of the film inspired Joe to create Reboot with Joe, making the tools, information and support available to enable anyone to reclaim their wellbeing. His second film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead 2 charts the next stage of Joe's journey of health. He is the author of The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet and The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet Recipe Book, and spends time between Australia and the US, always with a juice in hand.
- Author(s)Joe Cross
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight400 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- blockdirt10 Jun, 2014by
Reboot with Joe Cross is the best.
I love it. It's an inspirational book with help to get healthy and lose weight. The program is easy to follow and the book is encouraging. If you want to get healthy and lose weight and be the best person you can, then I recommend this is the book for you. 10/10 and thanks Joe Cross for helping people to improve their health and well being, your the best.
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73