All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for an all around activity guide to help you to shift out of an unproductive mood and into positive action? You've found it! Great for use with groups & classes!
- Author BiographyPam Garcy, PhD is a psychologist, speaker, and author of the #1 National Bestseller The Power of Inner Guidance: Seven Steps to Tune In and Turn On. Her NEW book, The REBT Super-Activity Guide, comes from her work using REBT with patients, students, and groups. She is the organizer of the Dallas REBT-CBT Meetup Group.
- Author(s)Pamela D Garcy Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.