Save on Other
- AU $35.76Trending at AU $36.11
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $21.34
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $30.33
- AU $5.61Trending at AU $8.02
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $34.61Trending at AU $49.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis -nsense guide to being a receptionist is just the handbook corporate America has been waiting for! Every front desk employee should be required to read this delightful, quirky little book. The illustrations keep it rolling, and the text is as insightful as it is humorous. It covers topics on clothing and image, core reception skills and more! With tips on how to get organized and examples of just what to say in every situation, this is a must have for any receptionist who has ever felt upstaged by the rest of the office!
- Author BiographyLisa Harmon is a receptionist and writer and lives in the Seattle area with her dog Princess. She is currently at work on her first novel.
- Author(s)Lisa Harmon
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.