All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the greatest physicists of the 20th century recounts his journey from Hungary and the Nazi invasion to the creation of the first atomic bomb.
- Author BiographyEugene P. Wigner won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1963 for his contributions to the theory of the atomic nucleus and elementary particles. He lived in Berlin in the early 1930s, and later came to America and worked on the Manhattan Project. He died in 1995.
- Author(s)Andrew Szanton,Eugene P. Wigner
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication12/06/2003
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.