All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sparkling debut romance that is -charming and funny and a totally great read- (--Susan Mallery), in which a getaway vacation turns into an unexpected new beginning...For fans of Susan Wiggs and Susan Mallery.For the last five years, Giselle McCabe's life has been about sippy cups and playdates. But when her husband suddenly leaves her, Giselle flees to her sister's California beach house for a two-week getaway. Out of her element, she's surprised to receive such a warm welcome--especially from gorgeous celebrity athlete Fin Hensen...Fin is escaping his pro tour for a season, trying to lie low until all the hubbub over a huge mistake in his past blows over. And when he sets his sights on Giselle, he realizes that the beautiful good girl just might be the ticket to his success.But Giselle never expected romance to enter the picture again--especially with a hot twentysomething from a completely different world. And even though it feels like Fin is everything she's trying to run away from, she can't help coming back for more...
- Author BiographyLauren Christopher has lived in Southern California all her life and currently makes Orange County her home. She lives with her hubby--who has always made it easy to believe in true love--and their three teenage children. The Red Bikini is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Lauren Christopher
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.