All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionHandy compilation of 100 practice problems, hints, and solutions indispensable for students preparing for the William Lowell Putnam and other mathematical competitions. Problems suggested by a variety of sources: Crux Mathematicorum, Mathematics Magazine, The American Mathematical Monthly and others. Preface to the First Edition. Sources. 1988 edition.
- Author(s)Kenneth Hardy,Kenneth S. Williams
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/1997
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight198 g
- Width137 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.