All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does Diablo do after he becomes a telephone phone in the desert? Why is the smallest of the tarantulas frozen to the boulders after midnight, while the other spiders play baseball with the old man Jose? Who loved Scarletta better than angels? <i>The Red Bowl </i>is an archetypal fable in first person poems that will take you on a surreal and beautiful journey through the dark valleys and harrowing beauty of the taboo aspects of human desires before its startling and unexpected end.
- Author BiographyHoladay Mason is the author of <i>Towards the Forest</i> (University of Minnesota Press, 2007), <i>Dissolve</i> (New River Press, 2011), <i>Light Spilling From Its Own Cup</i> (Inevitable Press, 1999) and <i>Interlude</i> (Far Star Fire Press, 2001). <i>The Red Bowl</i> is forthcoming from Red Hen Press in Spring 2016, and <i>The She Series: A Venice Correspondence</i>, a collaboration with Sarah Maclay, is forthcoming from What Books in Fall 2016. Her poetry has been published in <i>several literary journals and has been nominated for a </i>Pushcart Prize. Co-Editor of <i>Echo 68</i> and Poetry Editor of Mentalshoes.com, Holaday holds an MA in Clinical Psychology from Antioch and is a licensed psychotherapist.
- Author(s)Holaday Mason
- PublisherRed Hen Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPasadena
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Hen Press
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.