All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Red Cross is a very important international organization. Around the world this agency's volunteers and staff are working to provide provide disaster relief, run blood drives, and supply medicine and food to those in need. Have you ever wondered how this important work gets done? How do organizations like the Red Cross help? What kinds of problems do they have to solve? Read How Do They Help? The Red Cross to learn more about many people who help in your community and around the world.
- Author(s)Katie Marsico
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCommunity Connections: How Do They Help?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width193 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.