All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.18
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sparkling version of a classic tale, Red Hen finds a recipe for a Simply Splendid Cake and asks her friends the cat, the rat, and the frog to help with the preparations. But it seems as though her friends want part in the cake until it's ready to eat. Will they decide to pitch in, or let Red Hen do all of the hard work?
- Author BiographyREBECCA EMBERLEY has created more than thirty books for children, including her favorite, MY MOTHER'S SECRET LIFE. She lives in Kittery, ME.Her father, ED EMBERLEY, has written and/or illustrated more than eighty books, including DRUMMER HOFF, winner of the Caldecott Medal. He lives in Ipswich, MA.
- Author(s)Rebecca Emberley
- PublisherNeal Porter Books
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNeal Porter Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width261 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ed Emberley
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.