All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionFrancis didn't kw how long he'd been struggling in the raging flood waters of the MacKenzie River. After what felt like an eternity in the freezing cold river, he didn't think he could keep his head above the murky brown water anymore. He was so tired. As much as he wanted to survive, every fiber of his being was screaming, Give it up. You're lost. Ronnie's lost. Your life is over. Francis sank into the water. He welcomed death. It was kind of blissful to end things this way actually. He was okay with drowning after all. It would never have been his first choice for a way to die, but then who said you got to pick? Really, this wasn't bad. At least he wouldn't have to struggle any longer.
- Author BiographyJim Perkins draws from a wide variety of real life experiences when crafting his fiction stories. He has experienced life as a California Highway Patrol officer, a U.S. postal carrier, a grocery store clerk, a restaurant cook and manager, a sawmill worker, a finance company collections agent, and a real estate agent, as well as writer, editor and publisher for local and regional magazines and newspapers. He lives in Washington state with his wife and dog Sam.
- Author(s)Jim Perkins
- PublisherRed Jacket
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Jacket
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.