All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBookseller Laurent Letellier comes across an abandoned handbag on a Parisian street, and feels impelled to return it to its owner. The bag contains money, phone or contact information. But a small red tebook with handwritten thoughts and jottings reveals a person that Laurent would very much like to meet. Without even a name to go on, and only a few of her possessions to help him, how is he to find one woman in a city of millions?
- Author BiographyAntoine Laurain was born in Paris and is a screenwriter, antiques collector and the author of five novels.
- Author(s)Antoine Laurain
- PublisherGallic Books
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGallic Books
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byEmily Boyce
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.