All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHerge's classic comic book creation Tintin is one of the most iconic characters in children's books. These highly collectible editions of the original 24 adventures will delight Tintin fans old and new. Perfect for lovers of graphic vels, mysteries and historical adventures. The world's most famous travelling reporter flies out to Khemed to investigate a case of arms smuggling and the involvement of an old friend. There's a rebellion in Khemed and the Emir's life is in danger! He has entrusted his mischievous son to Captain Haddock's care, but when an old friend of Tintin's is caught smuggling arms to the Khemed rebels, they must jump straight on a plane to find out what on earth is going on...The Adventures of Tintin are among the best books for readers aged 8 and up. Herge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. Over the course of 54 years he completed over 20 titles in The Adventures of Tintin series, which is w considered to be one of the greatest, if t the greatest, comics series of all time. Have you collected all 24 graphic vel adventures? Tintin in the Land of the Soviets; Tintin in the Congo; Tintin in America; Tintin: Cigars of the Pharaoh; Tintin: The Blue Lotus; Tintin: The Broken Ear; Tintin: The Black Island; Tintin: King Ottakar's Sceptre; Tintin: The Crab with the Golden Claws; Tintin: The Shooting Star; Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn; Tintin: Red Rackham's Treasure; Tintin: The Seven Crystal Balls; Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun; Tintin: Land of Black Gold; Tintin: Destination Moon; Tintin: Explorers of the Moon; Tintin: The Calculus Affair; Tintin: The Red Sea Sharks; Tintin in Tibet; Tintin: The Castafiore Emerald; Tintin: Flight 714 to Sydney; The Adventures of Tintin and the Picaros; and, Tintin and Alph-Art.
- Author BiographyHerge (Georges Remi) was born in Brussels in 1907. Over the course of 54 years he completed 23 albums of The Adventures of Tintin series, which is now considered to be one of the greatest, if not the greatest, comics series of all time. With translations published in over 80 languages, more than 230 million copies sold worldwide and a Hollywood movie to its name, Tintin dominates the Comics and Graphic Novels chart even today. Sadly, Herge died in 1983, leaving his 24th album, Tintin and Alph-Art, unfinished, but his hero continues to be one of the most iconic characters in both adult and children's fiction.
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/2002
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleThe Adventures of Tintin
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width221 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.