Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThere has t been a surplus in a President's budget since President Wilson. The Republican President's budgets have always been large deficit spending. The Democratic budgets have always been small deficits compared to the Republican budgets. Democratic hysteresis spending for events always brought wealth for all citizens. Clinton's budget brought such wealth that caused ROAD RAGE, AIR RAGE, ETC.
- Author(s)Almon Collins
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.