The Rediscovered Benjamin Graham: Selected Writings of the Wall Street Legend by Benjamin Graham, Janet Lowe (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $96.17+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe sillier the market's behavior, the greater the opportunity for the business-like investor. Follow Graham and you will profit from folly rather than participate in it. -Warren E. Buffett. [Graham] is the genius who literally created the framework for investment analysis that leads to successful investing. Like that other genius Edison, Graham created light where there was ne. -Bill Ruane, Sequoia Fund. It's never the wrong time to invoke the name of Benjamin Graham, value investor par excellence. -Money The search for intelligent investing should begin with the remarkable Benjamin Graham's timeless teachings. Read Lowe's book and you'll learn to seek what the original master sought as she helps Graham reclaim his rightful place as the most important and extraordinary investment writer of any generation. -Kenneth Lee, author of Trouncing the Dow. Kwn as the father of value investing, Benjamin Graham was-and is-one of America's most lauded financial thinkers. Billionaire investor Warren Buffett, a former student of Graham, extols him to this day. Brilliant, successful, and ethical, he revolutionized investment philosophy by introducing the concepts of security analysis, fundamental analysis, and value investing-theories that have become timeless essentials of the field. Now, Janet Lowe, author of Benjamin Graham on Value Investing and Warren Buffett Speaks, reintroduces the foundations of Graham's eminence-including his ever-relevant market observations and his assessment of long-term ecomic problems-by presenting a unique compilation of his writings that contains rare and/or previously unpublished articles, lectures, and interviews. Almost twenty-five years after his death, Benjamin Graham continues to have one of the largest and most loyal followings of any investment philosopher of this century. A prolific and popular writer whose trademark was blending original ideas with wit and intelligence, he has guided and inspired Wall Street professionals with his thoughtful ruminations and piercing insights on a host of investment and ecomic topics. Though bits and pieces of this material are widely quoted even today, the full writings have t always been easy to find-until w. The result of in-depth research, The Rediscovered Benjamin Graham brings together the very best the investment legend had to offer, including such incisive works as: Inflated Treasuries and Deflated Stocks: Are Corporations Milking Their Owners? The Ethics of American Capitalism . Proposals for an International Commodity-Reserve Currency . The New Speculation in Common Stocks . Is American Business Worth More Dead Than Alive? . The Simplest Way to Select Bargain Stocks . A groundbreaking volume that fills an important niche in investment literature, The Rediscovered Benjamin Graham is destined to become as timeless a classic as its distinguished subject. Jacket Design: Don Welsh
- Author BiographyJANET LOWE is the author of the bestselling Warren Buffett Speaks, Jack Welch Speaks, and Bill Gates Speaks (all available from Wiley), as well as Benjamin Graham on Value Investing. Her articles have appeared in such publications as Newsweek, the Christian Science Monitor, the Los Angeles Times, and the San Francisco Chronicle. Ms. Lowe lives in Del Mar, California, with her husband, Austin Lynas.
- Author(s)Benjamin Graham,Janet Lowe
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Volume editorJanet Lowe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.