All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionThings I kw about Reece Malcolm: 1. She graduated from New York University. 2. She lives in or near Los Angeles. 3. Since her first vel was released, she's been on the New York Times bestseller list every week. 4. She likes strong coffee and bourbon. 5. She's my mother. Devan kws very little about Reece Malcolm, until the day her father dies and she's shipped off to live with the mother she's never met. All she has is a list of tebook entries that doesn't add up to much. L.A. offers a whole new world to Devan--a performing arts school allows her to pursue her passion for show choir and musicals, a new circle of friends helps to draw her out of her shell, and an intriguing boy opens up possibilities for her first love. But then the Reece Malcolm list gets a surprising new entry. Now that Devan is so close to having it all, can she handle the possibility of losing everything?
- Author BiographyAmy Spalding grew up in St. Louis, but now lives in the better weather of Los Angeles. She received a B.A. in Advertising and Marketing Communications from Webster University, and currently works as the Digital Media Planner for an independent film advertising agency. Amy studied longform improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, and can be seen performing around Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Amy Spalding
- PublisherEntangled Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationFort Collins
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntangled Select
- Weight295 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.