All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reflective Practice Guide supports all students for whom the process of reflecting on developing kwledge and skills is crucial to successful professional practice. It offers an accessible introduction to a wide range of theories and models that can help you engage more effectively in critical reflection. Illustrated throughout with examples and case studies drawn from a range of interdisciplinary professional contexts, The Reflective Practice Guide offers models of practice that can be applied in a variety of settings. Reflective questions in each chapter help you apply ideas to your own professional context. Drawing on literature from a range of disciplines, key aspects of reflection explored include: * Becoming more self-aware * The role of writing in reflection * Learning from experience * Learning from positives and negatives * Emotions and processing feelings * Bringing assumptions to the surface * Learning from feedback * Reflecting in groups * Managing change. The Reflective Practice Guide is an essential source of support, guidance and inspiration for all students on education, nursing, social work and counselling courses, who want to think about practice at a deeper level, question approaches, challenge assumptions and gain greater self-awareness.
- Author BiographyBarbara Bassot is Senior Lecturer at the Centre for Career and Personal Development, Canterbury Christ Church University, UK.
- Author(s)Barbara Bassot
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 22 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.