All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflexology is a safe, gentle therapy that boosts the body's healing systems and helps combat stress. This comprehensive book contains everything you need to kw about the subject, including zone maps of the hands and feet, techniques for working the reflex points, advice on how to prepare for a reflexology session and a step-by-step routine to treat the whole body. With a detailed directory providing instructions to relieve common ailments, from digestive problems to skin complaints, plus specialised treatments to suit children and the elderly, this is the only guide to reflexology you'll ever need.
- Author BiographyLouise Keet has practiced reflexology for over ten years. In that time, she has personally trained hundreds of reflexologists from around the globe. Her work has appeared in Time Out, the Guardian and Vogue. She is currently principal of the London School of Reflexology.
- Author(s)Louise Keet
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleThe Godsfield Bible Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGodsfield Press Ltd
- Content Note450
- Weight604 g
- Width147 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.