Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reformation marked a period of profound upheaval, possibly the greatest since Christianity was founded in the first century AD. This fully colour illustrated book brings the period to vivid life, looking at why the Reformation happened, how it happened, what it actually was and what it achieved. The key figures are brought to life in the context of the wider political and social implications. Illustrates the importance of Luther, Calvin and others in the course of church - and world - history.
- Author BiographyAndrew Atherstone is research fellow of the Latimer Trust and is involved in a ministry of writing and speaking. His main research explores aspects of Protestant and Evangelical history. His first two books are The Martyrs of Mary Tudor (Day One 2005) and Oxford's Protestant Spy: The Controversial Career of Charles Golightly (Paternoster 2007). His latest book is a popular biography of the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby
- Author(s)Andrew Atherstone
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content NoteColour and b&w photographs
- Weight794 g
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.