All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i>Do you dream of moving to England, falling in love with a handsome British bleman, and living happily ever after in his ancestral castle? Time to stop dreaming and make that dream come true!</i>We can t all go to college with Prince William and eventually marry the future King of England, but there are other ways to turn your dream into a reality. If you follow The Regal Rules, you ll learn t only how you can move to London but how to dress like Kate Middleton, where to party with Prince Harry, and how to behave at Royal Ascot. Discover the secrets of polo and cricket, find out if you should don a hat or fascinator, and if you should eat your scones with jam or cream. With essential English etiquette, the do s and don ts of the British Season, advice about UK immigration, hilarious yet very real parables and lists of the best clubs, pubs, and sporting events to meet eligible Englishmen, this glamorous, must-have manual is required reading for any girl that wants to cross the pond in style.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1977, Jerramy Fine grew up in western Colorado. (Yet she still maintains there was a dreadful hospital mix-up and she was switched at birth with the baby daughter of English aristocrats.) She attended the University of Rochester, where she spent her semester abroad working in the House of Commons, and later completed her master s at the London School of Economics. She now lives in London with her English boyfriend. He s not royal, but she forgives him.
- Author(s)Jerramy Fine
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.