All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1807: the Napoleonic Wars continue and their violence reverberates in the lives of the Morland family. Lucy trying to rebuild her life after the death of her lover, Captain Weston, is thrown into doubt and confusion by an unexpected proposal of marriage. At Morland Place, the hard-won happiness of James and Heloise is threatened by his rebellious daughter, Fanny. As heiress to the Morland estate, Fanny is determined to claim more than her inheritance, but for those dependent on her generosity, Fanny's decision to marry the unscrupulous Lieutenant Hawker brings only anxiety. These troubled times hold many surprises, and in their darkest hour the Morlands make an astonishing discovery which enables them to face the uncertain future with new strength.
- Author BiographyCynthia Harrod Eagles won the Young Writers' Award with her first novel, THE WAITING GAME and won the Romantic Novel of the Year Award with EMILY. She has written over 50 books including 29 volumes of the Morland Dynasty, which she will be taking up to present day.
- Author(s)Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication26/07/1990
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThe Morland Dynasty
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight310 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.