All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume completes the Bateman register, the first of the Norwich registers to be published. Containing the later half of the calendar of institutions, it is unusual for the organisation, clarity and state of completeness of its records, which paint a dramatic picture of the impact of the Black Death on East Anglia. Scholars and students will also welcome the appendices dealing with diocesan administrators and the religious houses and hospitals of Norfolk and Suffolk, as well as indices for both volumes. PHYLLIS E. POBST is Assistant Professor of History at Arkansas State University.
- Author BiographyPhyllis E. Pobst is Associate Professor of History, Arkansas State University.
- PublisherBoydell & Brewer Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2000
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleCanterbury & York Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 90
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- ImprintCanterbury & York Society
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPhyllis E. Pobst
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.