All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionWith breakthrough understanding, this book reconciles the disconnect between God's faithfulness to Christians and their unfaithfulness to Him. Scotty Smith, pastor of Christ Community Church in Franklin, Tennessee, a high-profile congregation kwn for its ties to the Nashville music community, challenges readers humbly and honestly to consider what it means to be stewards of God's grace -- to live a life of obedience and service in response to His wonderful love.
- Author BiographyScotty Smith serves as senior pastor of Christ Community Church in Franklin Tennessee, a church that he and five other couples planted and which now has more than 4,000 members. Scotty is the author of the bestseller, Objects of His Affection, and has coauthored Speechless with Steven Curtis Chapman, and Unveiled Hope with Michael Card. He and his wife, Darlene, have been married twenty-seven years and have two children, Scott and Kristin.
- Author(s)Scotty Smith
- PublisherHoward Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationWest Monroe, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintHoward Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.