All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this user-friendly set of training materials, David Osborne and Victor Colon Rivera give managers and employees advice on how they can apply the principles behind the reinvention revolution that is changing the way government works. Designed for use in federal, state, and local governments, this workbook includes exercises, brain teasers, and discussion items to create an interactive, involving learning environment.The Reinventing Government Workbook is designed to help employees at all levels understand the basic changes that are taking place and how they can help contribute. The Reinventing Government Facilitator Guide provides detailed, step-by-step instructions on making the training experience rewarding and memorable. It includes useful tips on designing the training program, instructions on using the workbook exercises, answers to frequently asked questions, and more.
- Author BiographyDAVID OSBORNE is a managing partner of the Public Strategies Group, a consulting firm that helps public organizations develop and implement long--term change strategies. He is the author or co--author of three books: Banishing Bureaucracy: The Five Strategies For Reinventing Government (1997), Reinventing Government (1992), and Laboratories of Democracy (1988). VICTOR COLON RIVERA is the founder and president of VCR--OI Consulting Group, Inc., and a partner of Outplacement International, Inc. He is a former southwestern regional human resource manager for Westinghouse Electric and director of personnel for the New York City Board of Education.
- Author(s)David Osborne,Victor Colon Rivera
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/07/1998
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width130 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.