All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to walking The Reivers Way, a long-distance path through Northumberland at the rthern edge of England, from Corbridge to Alnmouth. Follow in the footsteps of the torious border 'reivers' and discover how they survived centuries of strife and warfare. The Reivers Way wanders for 150 miles (240 kilometres) through the wildest and most scenic parts of Northumberland, taking in the North Pennines, Hadrian's Wall, Tynedale, Redesdale, the Simonside Hills, Coquetdale and the Cheviot Hills. This wild and sparsely populated landscape includes a national park, areas of outstanding natural beauty and a fine heritage coast. This guidebook includes nine days with variants and alternative routes, clearly illustrated on OS map extracts; details of all the services and facilities along the way; background information on local history and heritage; and information about an optional excursion to the bird reserves of the Farne Islands.
- Author BiographyPaddy Dillon is a prolific outdoor writer with over thirty books to his name. He writes for a number of outdoor magazines and other publications, as well as producing information for tourism groups. Paddy has walked and written about every county in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. He has walked in many parts of Europe, Nepal, Tibet, Colorado and the Canadian Rockies. He is a member of the Oudoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Paddy Dillon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content NoteOver 50 OS map extracts and 70 colour photographs
- Weight200 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.