All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen couples go to a marriage counselor there are three possible outcomes: (1) they get a fresh start, (2) they stay together and cope with a tense or sour marriage, or (3) they separate. Every couple wants the first outcome. They want to have a fresh start and be happy together. If they can't get a fresh start, they will jump to the third choice-separation-because they don't want the second. They have already been coping and are tired of it. Problems and adversity are t the crux of marital discord. All couples face adversity, but it doesn't cause problems for harmonious couples. Couples with satisfying marriages don't cope with their lives and with each other. They don't work on their marriages. The strength of their marriages lies t in their ability to cope with their problems, but in their ability to keep their bearings and to stay close. This book shows couples how to do that.
- Author BiographyDr. George S. Pransky is a licensed marriage counselor who has worked with couples in a private practice for more than 25 years. He is a clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Counselors and is an adjunct professor of The Academy of Multidisciplinary Practice and is an adjunct professor of the Estate and Wealth Strategies Institute at Michigan State University.
- Author(s)Dr George Pransky Ph D
- PublisherPransky & Associates
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPransky & Associates
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.