All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionSamuel, after learning about his father's death, discovers secret journals outlining his father's startling life, before and during the Nazi era. Morton Simon, a successful American businessman, is informed that a relative, who he was sure had been exterminated by the Nazis, had survived. That relative was Samuel's father, Moshe Simon. The startling tale brings Morton and Samuel into a modern day adventure and forces them to travel through Siberia and much of Europe. They are thrown into a world of scheming Muslim leaders. The adventure begins in Israel and the United States, reverts back in history to Poland, travels through Russia, and with a fantastic discovery in Siberia. Samuel and the family build a world wide business empire with headquarters in the United States, Israel, and Geneva. The story portrays how Samuel's father escapes Nazi Germany. There are some major surprises that will keep you engrossed until the last page.
- Author BiographyBIO OF THE AUTHOR Philip Fred Tymon was in the Real Estate and Construction business most of his adult life. He developed, owned, and managed multi-family apartment complexes, office buildings, shopping centers, and hotels. He owned and still owns much raw land for future development and for speculation. He developed and owned property in New York, Arizona, Florida, and California. After selling his properties in New York and Arizona, he closed his offices in Queens, New York and Scottsdale, Arizona. He presently maintains his residence in Chatsworth, California. He was a director of The California Association of Realtors. He was District Chairman for Political Affairs at The California Association of Realtors. He was vice chairman of the Governmental Affairs Committee at the San Fernando Valley Board of Realtors. He was a director of the Bell Canyon Community and a voting member of the Architectural Committee. He was on the Board of Directors of Congregation Beth Kodesh, Canoga Park, California. He attended New York University and Hofstra College, majoring in Business Administration. He was a full time matriculated student during the evening hours and during the day he attended to his business commitments. He served in the United States Army for two years and the active reserve for four years. He holds the following licenses: 1) State of California Department of Real Estate Broker's License. 2) State of California, Department of Consumer Affairs, General Contractor's License 3) Commercial Pilots License, with many ratings. He has written two novels, an autobiography, and many short stories.
- Author(s)Philip Fred Tymon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.