All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis work discusses philosophical problems of perceptual content, the content of deomonstrative thoughts, and the unity of proposition. By demonstrating a connection between phemelogy and analysis, Kelly suggests ways in which they can be fruitfully pursued.
- Author BiographySean D. Kelly is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Sean Dorrance Kelly
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication21/12/2000
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.