All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Religious Origins of American Freedom and Equality provides a compelling contribution to the discussion of the separation of church and state. Showing how the principles of freedom and equality on which separation is based have a religious origin, this book provides a vivid alternative to the construction of public reason in John Rawls's Political Liberalism.
- Author BiographyDavid Peddle is associate vice president academic of Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Author(s)David Peddle
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight358 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.