Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe Religious Origins of American Freedom and Equality provides a compelling contribution to the discussion of the separation of church and state. Showing how the principles of freedom and equality on which separation is based have a religious origin, this book provides a vivid alternative to the construction of public reason in John Rawls's Political Liberalism.
- Author BiographyDavid Peddle is associate vice president academic of Grenfell Campus, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
- Author(s)David Peddle
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.