All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reluctant Combatant offers proof that Japanese political leaders were reluctant to engage China in a full-scale conflict during the Second Si-Japanese War. This book reveals that the Communists, the National Government, local gentry, peasants, and bandits occasionally collaborated with the enemy-Japanese troops-to expand their spheres of influence.
- Author BiographyKitamura Minoru graduated Kyoto University in 1973. He is now a professor at Ritsumeikan University in Kyoto where he teaches Modern Chinese History. Lin Si-Yun graduated Nanjing University in 1985. He has authored several books in Japanese on the cultural differences between Japan and China.
- Author(s)Kitamura Minoru,Lin Si-Yun
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight217 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.