All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $23.07Free postage
- AU $25.59Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.94Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionHave you spent your life feeling everyone's emotions? Have you been bombarded with every thought, every feeling from those around you and from the world itself? Are you ready to scream? You are t crazy; you are an empath. There is a reason you feel all that you do. This valuable guide will help you understand what it means to be an empath, why you feel what you feel, and how to share the wonderful opportunities the gift of empathy offers you to heal yourself, those around you, and the world. With this book, readers learn to discern the truth when people's words do t match their emotions, to use fearlessness to protect yourself, and to tap into the vibrational energy of love. Also discern how energy works and can be used for healing, accessing the past, present, and future, manifesting responsibly, and much more. If you suspect you are an empath or kw someone who may be struggling with that gift, this book is a must read.
- Author BiographyBety Comerford is a shamanic healer who grew up as an empaths. As part of her respective healing practices, she helps empaths realize the value of their gifts. Steve Wilson is a shamanic healer who grew up as an empaths. As part of his respective healing practices, he helps empaths realize the value of their gifts.
- Author(s)Bety Comerford,Steve Wilson
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.