All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the birth of the Jewish nation, but before the brutal string of invading Pagan armies, there arose an Israel a king whose splendor was so rich, his very name is still spoken with awe: Solomon.
Inheriting and expanding a magnificent kingdom from his father, King David, Solomon, attained both spiritual and material wealth, confounding his enemies and thrilling his own people. The Bible claims there will never be ather like him. His legacy includes three canical works that flowed from God to his pen - Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Solomon.
Strangely, these three books are rarely examined by modern scholars, but longtime author and defender of the faith, the late Henry Morris, provided an invaluable commentary. His examination of Solomon's life, and the insights into the writings themselves, give the Bible student a worthy tour through the life of a most remarkable man.
- Author(s)Henry Morris
- PublisherMaster Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGreen Forest , AR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaster Books
- Weight318 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.