All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding the most recent scholarship on the history of the Renaissance, this book examines politics, society, identity, gender, religion and science, and focuses on t only Italian developments in this crucial period of change, but also on aspects in Germany, France and England. With contributions from the most highly regarded scholars in the field, the book studies humanists, artists and people and explores how how these people and places helped shape modernity. From the history of the body, to the new ways of thinking about the relation of culture to power, students of the Renaissance will find this an essential addition to their reading lists.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2002
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleRewriting Histories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn Jeffries Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.