All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book breaks new ground in research on the RMB's offshore market by addressing the myths, hypes and realities surrounding the rise of the Chinese Yuan. It is the first book to address the rise of the Renminbi by focusing on the structural factors behind it and drawing on the global, regional and domestic developments affecting its development.
- Author BiographyChi Lo is an economic strategist with a multi-national bank based in Hong Kong. Chi has extensive international research experience in economics, financial markets and public policy and standards development, covering North American and Asian economies. His other major appointments include Greater China Research Director at HSBC, Chief Economist (Northeast Asia) at Standard Chartered Bank in Hong Kong and Economic Advisor at the federal deposit insurance agency under the Canadian Government Department of Finance in Ottawa, Canada. Chi publishes widely in international periodicals and media, and speaks frequently in international media and at regional business seminars and international events.
- Author(s)Chi Lo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.