Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful production of a scientific article requires significant effort. There is pressure to rapidly and continuously publish articles in order to establish, sustain, and further your academic and/or research career. The purpose of this handbook is to guide junior researchers. This guide includes a suggested structure and conceptual framework related to any problematic and research question related to business science.
- Author BiographyCharbel Salloum is an Associate Professor HDR at the USEK School of Business of the Holy Spirit University of Kaslik where he gives financial markets, portfolio management, technical analysis, and research methodology courses. He holds the France Higher Education Qualification (CNU: MCF-2013-06-13206214897). He has pursued a professional training at the United States, New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). His research works revolve around financial markets and governance, notably in regards to financial distress in family business. His papers were published in international scientific ranked journals where he is as well, member of the editorial review board. He also is an academic evaluator for Pearson publishing. He is a research associate at CEREFIGE Lorraine University and MAGELLAN Lyon 3 University in France and a visiting Professor at Sorbonne University/Pantheon-Assas, IAE Lyon 3, IAE de Lille 1, IAE de Metz, Toulouse Business School, Lorraine University and The George Washington University. Catherine Mercier Suissa is an Associate Professor HDR and the Associate Dean for External Relations of IAE Lyon 3 School of Management in France. Her research works revolve around SMEs and international strategy. Her papers were published in international scientific ranked journals where she is as well, member of the editorial review board. She published many books on economy and international finance. She is as well a consultant for business development in strategy for national and international firms. She is a research associate at CIRAME USEK School of Business and a visiting Professor at European and Middle Eastern Schools of Business.
- Author(s)Catherine Mercier Suissa,Charbel Salloum
- PublisherBart & Jones Publishers
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBart & Jones Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.