All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionIt is impossible t to ask ourselves how to cope with the role and impact of scientific research in teaching and learning. The Researching, Teaching and Learning Triangle explores a growing trend among top universities across the world to focus attention on the quality of post-graduate education and the success of the educators, using pioneering examples, ranging from classroom-level initiatives to university-wide projects. This book will be of interest to all scientists, from the budding beginner to the seasoned supervisor.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleMentoring in Academia and Industry
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 15 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight164 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGul Guner-Akdogan,Miguel A. R. B. Castanho
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.