All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn autobiographical account of tribal and family life on New York State's Tuscarora Reservation by the son of a medicine man, w a crane operator and artist.
- Author(s)Ted C. Williams
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/1985
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleIroquois & Their Neighbors S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.