All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.39Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of The Residential Youth Care Worker in Action, like the first, is written for professionals who work with children and youth in out of home placements, be they social services workers, child welfare or family court workers, educators, or mental health professionals in general. It explains several approaches that these professionals can use to positively impact the lives of young people in residential facilities. The book emphasizes the strengths and abilities of young people from the assessment phase of treatment through discharge, and helps readers to take into account the views and actions of youths in order to offer clients appropriate services. The Residential Youth Care Worker in Action has been thoroughly updated and expanded to include new sections on principles of effective youth care work, personal philosophy, positive youth development, teamwork, staffings, and crisis management.
- Author BiographyBob Bertolino, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Rehabilitation Counseling at Maryville University, Missouri, USA, and Senior Clinical Advisor at Youth In Need, Inc. He is also a Certified Trainer for the International Center for Clinical Excellence (ICCE), and he maintains a private practice and provides consultation and training.
- Author(s)Bob Bertolino,Robert Bertolino
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.