All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the substantially revised edition of the classic book The Responsible Administrator the book that has guided professionals and students alike as they grapple with the challenges of making ethical, responsible decisions in real world situations. This fifth edition has been adapted to reflect current thinking and includes a new introduction as well as updated information on coping with demands for accountability, cases and examples, research references, and an examination of current issues relevant to administrative ethics. In addition, the design approach has been developed further in both the introduction and the new concluding chapter.
- Author BiographyTerry L. Cooper is the Maria B. Crutcher Professor in Citizenship and Democratic Values at the School of Policy, Planning, and Development at the University of Southern California. He was also a Fulbright professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Cooper has served as the chair of the Section on Ethics of the American Society for Public Administration, and is a Fellow of the National Academy of Public Administration. His articles have appeared in Public Administration Review, Administration and Society, and the American Review of Public Administration.
- Author(s)Terry L. Cooper
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width185 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.