CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionThough his heart is healing, Noah's life is falling apart. A tragic accident has taken the only woman Noah Myers thought he could ever love. But, despite the pain of loss, he soon finds himself falling in love with the woman who killed her. His world is shattered, his heart torn apart, and single fatherhood looms like an impending storm on the horizon. Noah hasn't begun to cope with his own grief. Then she shows up, begging for forgiveness. Lindsey Preston, the woman who took his wife, and altered his life forever. He soon finds they have an unexpected emotional connection. . .One that ultimately threatens to destroy his life within the tight knit community he loves. Noah struggles with his loss, with the expectations of others, and with his own heart, as he does the unthinkable, and grows close to Lindsey, a woman struggling, herself. Lindsey has a hidden past, filled with fear and violence she's trying to outrun. The last thing she wants is to hurt Noah further, but her love places his very existence in jeopardy. The church congregation whose children he leads finds him unfit, and his in-laws threaten to take his own daughters. Lindsey, trying to find peace and safety in a new place, never imagined the emotional storm she finds herself in after falling in love with Noah. Deciding to spare him anymore pain or loss, she walks away. Little does she kw, she could very well cost him his life in the process. With her past closing in, and Noah's life on the line, they must rely on the only things they have left...their faith, their courage, and their love for each other.
- Author BiographyM. Elaine Moore was born on Sept. 17, 1967 in Hemet, CA. She is now a North Carolina fiction writer and poet, with short stories and poetry published both in print and online. Her passions lie along the Outer Banks of North Carolina, where the Atlantic Ocean roars and the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse stands. She is the mother of four amazing children and lives with her loving, supportive husband, youngest child, and four crazy dogs, near the Outer Banks she loves. The Rest of Forever is her debut novel. She is at work on several others.
- Author(s)M Elaine Moore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.