All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe Restless Universe: Applications of Gravitational N-Body Dynamics to Planetary Stellar and Galactic Systems stimulates the cross-fertilization of ideas, methods, and applications among the different communities who work in the gravitational N-body problem arena, across diverse fields of astrophysics. The chapters and topics cover three broad themes: the dynamics of the solar system, the dynamics of galaxies and star clusters, and the large scale structure of the universe. The book is essential reading for scientists and graduate students studying N-body dynamics, from the fundamental techniques to the cutting edge of modern research in planetary, stellar, and galactic systems.
- Author(s)A. J. Maciejewski,Bonnie A. Steves
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- Series TitleScottish Graduate Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 54
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Physics Publishing
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains 54 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.