Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies and explores texts of restoration in a selection of Early Jewish Literature in order to assess the variety of ways in which Jews envisioned Israel's restoration. This study pays attention to the expression of restoration in what is identified in the study as the exilic model of restoration.
- Author BiographyExpanded and revised Ph.D. dissertation (2005), under the supervision of Prof. L. T. Stuckenbruck, University of Durham (Durham, UK). Michael E. Fuller is now Assistant Professor of Early Judaism and Biblical Studies as well as the Graduate Director of Programs in Bible and Theology at Lee University, Department of Theology, Cleveland, Tennessee/USA.
- Author(s)Michael E. Fuller
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleBeihefte zur Zeitschrift fur die Neutestamentliche Wissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number138
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight663 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.