All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn a fascinating evaluation of the interdependence of Orthodox icography and liturgical worship, Quet leads the reader on a pilgrimage through the major feasts of the Church's annual cycle by way of their icographic representations. In every instance the image in question is treated t as a distinct work of art but rather as an integral element in an edifice that has as its unshakable foundation the Resurrection of Christ.
- Author(s)Michel Quenot
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Content Note94 illustrations, (some colour )
- Weight300 g
- Width169 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.