All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA man staggers in to a Good Friday service, bleeding from knife wounds. There is identification on him; he later dies; one claims the body - and then it disappears. Vicar Richard Page's obsession to explain the unexplainable brings him into conflict with the police, his superiors, his congregation and his wife.
- Author(s)Maggie Hamand
- PublisherThe Complete Creative Writing Course
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDalston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Complete Creative Writing Course
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement3rd New edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.