The Retargeting Playbook: How to Turn Web-Window Shoppers into Customers by Adam Berke, Gregory Fulton, Lauren Vaccarello (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.20Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to reach the 98 percent of people who leave your website without converting sales The Retargeting Playbook is a complete guide for digital marketers about how to reach the 95 to 98 percent of people who leave a brand's website without converting. Retargeting gives advertisers the ability to stay in front of those people to bring them back and close the deal. For that reason, retargeting has emerged as a must have marketing channel, yet there is a lack of content that explains how the techlogy actually works and best practices for using it. Even marketing managers at large, sophisticated brands and agencies don t have a strong grasp of this evolving channel, and there are few good neutral sources on the topic. Meanwhile, retargeting is the cornerstone of any holistic digital advertising strategy since it improves the results of every other channel if implemented correctly. Unfortunately, most marketers are only utilizing the most rudimentary retargeting tactics and barely scratch the surface of its potential. * Explains how to stay in front of potential customers and convince them to come back and close the deal This book will be required reading for media buyers at digital agencies, in-house marketing managers at companies in any vertical, performance marketers, and ecommerce managers.
- Author BiographyADAM BERKE (@adamberke) is an online advertising industry expert and President of AdRoll. He is part of AdRoll s founding team and is passionate about performance, advertising, and marketing analytics. Adam is a guest author for ClickZ and AdExchanger, as well as a frequent speaker at industry events such as SES, SMX, OMMA, South by Southwest and ad:tech. Prior to AdRoll, Adam helped to launch the CPL network at Aptimus, a publicly-traded ad network acquired by the Apollo Group. Outside of work, Adam is an avid surfer, kiteboarder, and barefoot runner. He lives in San Francisco. GREGORY FULTON (@gregfulton) creates cutting-edge display products that are simple, scalable and effective as AdRoll s Head of Product. During AdRoll s earlier days, Greg was tasked with building an advertising operations department able to service thousands of advertisers. In doing so, he gained intimate knowledge about what truly successful retargeting campaigns can do for clients. Prior to AdRoll, Greg managed marketing communications at TechTribe, a career networking portal. Greg lives in San Francisco and has three passions outside of online advertising: surfing, mountain biking, and skiing. LAUREN VACCARELLO (@laurenv) is a digital marketing thought leader, author, and AdRoll s Vice President of Marketing. Well-versed in running both online and offline marketing campaigns, Lauren also coauthored the highly-regarded book Complete B2B Online Marketing. Prior to AdRoll, Lauren led online marketing at Salesforce, the market and technology leader in enterprise cloud computing. She was a member of the Google Tech Advisory Council and is a popular speaker at industry events such as ad:tech, South by Southwest, ClickZ Live, eMetrics and the Online Marketing Summit. She lives in San Francisco and enjoys boxing, pilates, and swordfighting.
- Author(s)Adam Berke,Gregory Fulton,Lauren Vaccarello
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight366 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.