CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionOn leaving the brash world of showbiz, Digby Lund discovers a tranquil retreat in the countryside of Northern Spain, to pursue his passion for painting. His new villa, situated on the perimeter of a wind farm, has everything he could wish for. Despite hostility and protestations from his trophy wife Cecilia, a model who loathes his new home, finds his one and only newly acquired friend Frank a retired electrical engineer dull and is determined to seek a more glitzy location, Digby remains determined to pursue his new lifestyle even in the face of her antagonism. But when the wind farm takes on a life of its own and Digby discovers that he has been duped into buying the land, the rural tranquility is abruptly shattered by the horrors of a biological experiment dating back to the Spanish Civil War. Digby, Cecilia his wife, Frank his friend, and Juan a Spanish count are trapped as the past rises up from the Spanish soil to terrorise the four occupants of the villa.
- Author(s)Adrienne Fox
- Date of Publication07/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.