All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively study provides an account of the 'fall and rise' of the English nation within the British discipline of English Literature between the late eighteenth century and the present day, offering a reconceptualisation of the relationship between English Literature and the formation of English cultural identity.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL GARDINER is Professor in the Department of English and Comparative Literary Studies at the University of Warwick, UK. His books include The Cultural Roots of British Devolution, Scottish Critical Theory Since 1960 and the forthcoming The Constitution of English Literature. He is also on the editorial boards of Textual Practice and OpenDemocracy.
- Author(s)Michael Gardiner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.