Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains reference to a number of Sontag's earlier articles on Becker. Becker won the Pulitzer Prize for writing The Denial of Death. His psychological/anthropological writings examined human nature and its tendency to religion. He proposed a self-made hero religion, but his critique of the assumptions of modern social science equally make possible a return to traditional forms of religion: the return of the Gods.
- Author(s)Frederick Sontag
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/1989
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 5: Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number78
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1989
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight280 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.