All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book from 'Britain's most exciting chef' (Daily Mail) is w available in paperback. Jamie Oliver has captured the heart of the nation with his passion for simple, delicious, home-cooked food. His talent is huge, his style relaxed and his fans just want more. THE RETURN OF THE NAKED CHEF is filled with fresh ingredients, pukka recipes and boundless enthusiasm. Get stuck in with Jamie!
- Author BiographyJamie Oliver started cooking when he was 8 years old. He is one of the most talented and best-loved chefs in Britain, currently running the successful Monte's restaurant in London. He has written three bestselling books and he continues to write for the Saturday Times and is the Food Editor for Marie Claire. He lives in London with his wife, Jools.
- Author(s)Jamie Oliver
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2002
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/04/2008
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight896 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.