All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionHigh school reunions. Nearly everyone is mildly curious about their classmates' fortunes, but for some, the promise of soothing past hurts proves irresistible. Living in her native England, Jemma had largely forgotten about her traumatic senior year. But w that she's back in America, that damned invitation keeps nudging her...reminding her of the unexplored path she'd been sure she was hers for the taking. Shelby hasn't fared as well as Jemma. Or maybe she's just t been able to vanquish the past. No matter what has gotten her stuck--she feels like she's fallen into quicksand. Maybe going to the reunion will let her connect with some old friends, to free herself from whatever is stopping her from living the life she was called to experience. To most, the potential of meeting your old classmates again promises an evening of shared memories. For Jemma and Shelby, this reunion will change their worlds.
- Author BiographySusan X Meagher lives in Brooklyn and New Jersey with her long time partner. She has been writing for the last 12 years. She has published 23 books and has stories in 6 anthologies.
- Author(s)Susan X Meagher
- PublisherBrisk Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrisk Press
- Weight544 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.